Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Vanity post

I started blogging in 2005 and have an on and off relationship with it. But my friend, C told me that she'd follow my blog if I started writing again so here goes. I deleted all my posts from this blog and thought starting anew would be a great idea.

knottyside used to be a diary of sorts about my failed relationship with a guy I went out with. I decided to make it a freelance blog. I am in my early twenties, I own a 6-year old Tonkinese cat and study Dentistry in one of the most popular (and dirtiest) universities in the Philippines.

I love old movies and old cartoons. I love crystals and learning about it. Random trivia makes me happy. I have foodlust, I love good food and enjoy occasional alcohol binge. I can stay at home all day watching sitcoms and documentaries and not eat.

This blog is dedicated to my alternative view of certain things, issues and people. I never thought I would share these thoughts but I owe my declining and active neurons this much.

Stay hot, darlings.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Header Image by Colorpiano Illustration